As you know I just completed a Bible study on the book “What Is It Like To Be Married To Me?” Every week we had homework (our marriage purpose statement, reasons why we love our husbands, etc.) I know I tell you that I love you every single day, but I don’t always express why, so here is my list of 15 reasons why I love you so…
1. Our connection-we have an unspoken bond and we love being with each other.
2. His devotion- to me and our kids. To love us and take care of us.
3. His determination- hard worker, businessman, business owner, risk taker
4. I have fun with him- we love to go on dates and trips with each other and we enjoy each other’s company.
5. He is sexy
6. His thoughtfulness- he is thoughtful in his giving
7. His love for me- I know without a doubt that he loves me with his whole heart
8. His love for our family and children. He is a devoted father, son and son in law
9. His honesty- he is honest about everything. He will tell you the truth wether you like it or not.
10. His integrity- he never compromises his beliefs for anyone or anything. He doesn’t care if it is the popular opinion or not.
11. His health- he is determined to be physically fit and healthy so that he can give his best self to us.
12. His faith- his faith in the Lord and that he is the spiritual leader of our house
13. That we have so much in common- we love to do things together, not because we have to but because we want to…cooking, exercising, traveling, family time, etc.
14. That he fills in my gaps- he completes me in places I am lacking- ex. He is a risk taker, I am not. He is practical when I am not. Etc
15. His sense of humor. He can always make me laugh.
Although I have only listed 15 reasons why I love you, there are so many more. There are so many amazing memories we have made, with us in sync, our inside jokes, etc that makes me fall in love with you even more every day.
“Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.”